Friday, September 20, 2013

Planed 10 GHz activity for 21, 22 September 2013



WA4PGI Gene and Fred AD4HG
 Plan to be on the mountain FM07bw mid morning Saturday Sep 20, 2013. Will monitor 144.260MHz and Cellular phone ***-***-****


K4LY Doug  EM85wb  Inman, SC
Successfully reguyed 66' tower this week.  I may be successful in getting the Directive Systems dish and DEMI transverter and 2W+ amp at 72' level (~250' HAAT) tomorrow.  It would provide me with a southern horizon for the first time.  Will update later.


W4WSR  Ott  EN85cb
I expect to be available this weekend.  I can be contacted at ***-***-**** for scheduling.

N4OFA / Rover  Mike
Plans were to go up on Mt Mitchell for Sat, then move down on the Blue Ridge with multiple stops every ten miles on a overlook. I will try to get down the parkway from Mt Mitchell and move to Roan Mtn and stay there overnight and be ready for a morning shot.
I will monitor 144.260


W4DEX  EM95tg
I'll be available both days from about daylight until the pileups die out.
Will monitor 144.260 and 60 Meters CH5.
Shack phone ***-***-****
Home phone ***-***-****
Cell phone ***-***-****
http://www.w4dex.com/mwqso/



No comments:

Post a Comment